498. God’s timing.
499. Friends who listen to me.
500. Last-minute plane tickets.
502. Surprise visits.
503. Six little cousins and the delight they have in each other.
504. God’s protection.
505. That moment you realize your little cousins are all grown up into really neat adults you’d choose as friends.
506. My brother-in-law passing all the exams and shipping out for training in the Army National Guard.
508. Meeting other local young moms and knowing we’ll be friends.
509. Old friends who’ve known you forever and love you anyway.
510. Coffee shops that let you bring your own almond milk.
511. Curly heads.
512. Big girl pony tails.
514. His first two teeth!!