Count your many blessings, every doubt will fly,
And you will keep singing as the days go by.
-Johnson Oatman, Jr. “Count Your Blessings”
487. pink houses on Pinterest.
488. two and a half hours in town all by myself, thanks to my hubby babysitting.
489. finding two pairs of pants that fit at GoodWill.
490. a coffee shop that will make me a hot mocha with coconut milk.
491. getting things done.
492. fun, relaxing reading.
493. a day of rest.
494. an afternoon of canning with my husband.
495. having him home all day long.
496. bumping into him in the kitchen.
497. all those jars of tomatoes and peaches.