Babywearing has become one of the memories I’m cherishing most about my children’s early years. In honor of International Babywearing Week 2015, I celebrated the time-honored tradition of babywearing on my blog all throughout the month of October. I shared about my own babywearing journey and featured my favorite babywearing options, as well as guest posts and a Q&A with experienced babywearing mamas. For IBW 2016, I revisited babywearing once again.
The posts focus on safe, simple, and budget-friendly babywearing. Read on for links to the most popular posts in the series!
- Basic Baby Carrier Types
- Babywearing Safety Considerations
- How to Find Out What Kind of Baby Carrier Works for You
- Favorite Baby Carrier(s) from My Babywearing Stash
- Babywearing on a Budget
- Babying Your Core: Strategies for Pain Free Babywearing (from The Tummy Team)
- Babywearing is a Workout: 5 Dos and Don’ts (from Fit2B)
- Babywearing: Not Just for Crunchy Moms
- What to do if your baby does not like babywearing
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions About Babywearing
- 5 reasons not to help a babywearing mama with her carrier
- 10 reasons you might NOT want to babywear
- Why I Love Babywearing
- from stroller to sling (my babywearing journey)
- Babywearing Works for Nannies Too!
- Tandem Babywearing: it can be done!
- Why Adoptive Moms Should Babywear
- Children’s Books About Babywearing
- for the love of dollywearing
- DIY Babywearing
- Radish Wool Works Felted Babywearing Figure
- babywearing and letter writing (featuring Northern Sun Art Prints)
- Wear All The Babies (photo gallery)
#fortheloveofbabywearing button art by Life lines Creation